ATLANTA-AREA INJURY LAWYERS BLEND LEGAL SKILL AND PRINCIPLES
Experienced Tucker attorneys seek fair compensation for negligent harm
We are called to seek justice and minister to those who are injured. At LawSmith, we are privileged to combine striving for justice with the legal skills we have developed over decades of practice. Located in Tucker, our firm represents clients throughout the Atlanta area who seek compensation from insurance companies who pay on behalf of their insured. We handle cases arising from vehicle accidents, falls, dog bites, medical transport, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, and other types of incidents caused by carelessness or misconduct. At every stage of your litigation, you can trust our lawyers to act honorably while working diligently on your behalf.
Ethical Georgia advocates have a passion for providing counsel
In an imperfect world, we are sometimes required to take bold action to hold insurance companies accountable to compensate for just claims. Our firm’s attorneys understand that serious injuries cause not only physical harm but also financial stress. We look to correct this situation by providing the following to each client:
- Effective representation — The firm’s lawyers have more than 40 years of combined experience successfully helping victims obtain funds for medical costs, lost wages and other damages. Attorney Gary Smith has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys and judges familiar with his work. He is also an active member of the Christian Legal Society.
- Caring advice — Our mission encompasses more than securing a substantial verdict or settlement. As champions for justice, we want you to overcome the challenges you are facing to find the peace that you deserve.
- Careful strategy — As believers, we are compelled to use the talents we have been blessed with to help others, and our faith informs every action we take on your behalf. We draw upon our skills to examine each case closely and develop a detailed plan to maximize a favorable outcome for you.
We look forward to establishing strong relationships with the people our firm represents, and we offer a free initial consultation to help you get started.
Our attorneys assist clients with a full range of personal injury related matters
Our personal injury lawyers represent Georgia residents in all types of injury claims including those pertaining to:
- Auto accidents — For people who have been hurt in vehicle crashes, we handle negotiations with insurers and litigation against negligent drivers.
- Slip and fall incidents — Our firm advises clients on premises liability claims when unsafe conditions lead to a harmful fall.
- Wrongful death — Losing a loved one because of someone else’s negligence or misconduct is a tragedy. Though nothing can replace the person, we help surviving family members lessen the financial burden that they face.
- Truck accidents — We conduct a close review of collisions involving trucks to determine whether regulations governing commercial vehicles were violated.
- Dog bites — After dog attacks, we assist victims so that they can be compensated for their injuries and hold negligent owners responsible.
- Workers’ Compensation – We assist employees who are injured on the job or in the workplace and need help to obtain workers’ compensation benefits that are owed to them.
- Medical Malpractice – When a hospital, clinic, or other medical institution is responsible for the people it assigns to care for you.
- Nursing Home Abuse or Negligence — When a nursing home or its agent is responsible for negligent treatment of a patient.
- Medical Transportation Injury – If you or a loved one are injured during non-emergency medical transport, you need an experienced legal team on your side.
In every matter, we provide a level of advocacy and advice usually associated with large law firms, but in a small-firm setting where each client receives personalized attention. When you’ve been injured, our friendly, approachable attorneys are ready to help.
Contact a skilled Atlanta-area personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
At LawSmith, we faithfully represent Georgia residents in all types of personal injury matters, including cases arising from vehicular collisions, falls, workers’ compensation, negligent medical care, and dog bites. Please call 470-207-4677 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Tucker.